Virtual Incubation and Mentoring Services
Some companies manage and actively oversee manufacturing, warehousing, product fulfillment, or other non-office functions in another location and find it easier not to physically locate at ETI. For these clients, the virtual approach is ideal. Other than an ETI office, every other benefit is included.
A mentor team that is selected based on the company’s specific business needs and challenges, including:
- 1:1 coaching
- Business development seminars and workshops
- Monthly business and personal/professional development programming
- Market research
- Business plan development and refinement
- Introductions to qualified investors/resources
- Professional services contacts including CPA’s, consultants, and general business/intellectual property attorneys.
ETI is here to assist companies across Northwest Pennsylvania. To arrange a meeting or initial consultation—or to simply ask a few questions, we’re only a phone call or email away.