The Erie Technology Incubator (ETI) is located at 900 State Street in the heart of Erie's central business district in Gannon University's Center for Business Ingenuity (CBI).
By bringing together ETI with Gannon University’s Dahlkemper School of Business, Small Business Development Center (SBDC) and NWPA Innovation Beehive Network, these entities are dedicated to the advancement of business techniques and processes.
This entrepreneurial ecosystem encourages an unprecedented level of collaboration between budding entrepreneurs, business students, seasoned business faculty, and consultants in a facility that looks and feels like a major corporate headquarters. This type of collaboration further enhances the delivery of services to entrepreneurs in the ETI community.
Our ETI Clients gain valuable insight with this collaboration through:
- Faculty as mentors
- MBA programs partnering with our clients for real world experience and deliverables
- Programming and boot camps taught by faculty
- Services, webinars and guidance from SBDC
- Ability to connect to the Beehive Network
Beyond the collaboration with the entities listed above, ETI also offers the following services to our clients:
- A mentor team that is selected based on the company’s specific business needs and challenges
- 1:1 coaching
- Business development seminars and workshops
- Monthly business and personal/professional development programming
- Market research
- Business plan development and refinement
- Introductions to qualified investors/resources
- Professional services contacts including CPA’s, consultants, and general business/intellectual property attorneys
Facilities and equipment that our clients receive include:
Our secure office suites are fully furnished with desks, chairs and filing cabinets. Offices range from 100 square feet up to 1000+ square feet and include flexible lease agreements, with spaces structured to allow our clients to grow. ETI clients have 24-hour access to the premises.
Conference Rooms and Office Equipment
ETI offers four conference rooms to our clients. We also have an array of office space and technology equipment available for use by our clients, including conference phones, teleconferencing capabilities, audio/visual equipment, multimedia projectors, laptops, and more.
There is free street parking 2 blocks from ETI. There are also many surface and ramp lots with daily and monthly rate options maintained by the Erie Parking Authority within walking distance of ETI.
In this day and age, high tech companies can’t survive without high speed connectivity. Shared high-speed internet access by VNET is provided to our clients free-of-charge.
Each office is furnished with private telephones and voicemail free of charge.