We are proud to be sponsored by Erie Technology Incubator!
"Dale Carnegie wrote the original book on professional sales training," says Erie Technology Incubator director Scott Ticer. "We’re pleased to be partnering with the pioneers in the sales training arena to deliver high quality techniques, processes and tools to our portfolio companies and other members of the Erie business community."
Regardless of the means used to connect with new prospects, this program focuses on that all-important first conversation. You will learn what to say to get their attention and what to do to hold their attention so the conversation can continue.
This information-packed seminar guides you from pre-call planning through follow-up. You’ll learn a process that works to consistently get more appointments and write more business. Take the stress out of cold calls and improve your hit ratio with How to Cold Call and Build New Customers.
Friday, October 06, 2017
09:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for anyone in the following roles:
• Account Development
• Business Development
• Account Executives
• Inside and Outside Sales
• Sales Managers
• Anyone who has first point of contact with prospects
• Anyone who needs to set client meetings
In this program, you will learn how to:
• Have a more positive outlook on cold calling
• Use 10 proven strategies to get past the gatekeeper
• Leave voicemail messages that create callbacks
• Understand what buyers want and how to get them excited
• Ensure that prospects will want to talk to you and learn how to ask power questions
• Write and deliver a 45 second voicemail or email ‘script’ that gets answered
• Develop creative ways to position your product or service
• Understand how cold call ratios work
• Anticipate objections and turn them around
• Revive dead accounts
• Use new business development to potentially double your sales
• Leverage business social media in pre-approach and follow-up strategies
$249 per person. Discounts available for teams of 6+