What We Offer
ETI Staff and Executive Board of Directors
ETI Guides Client Companies
All ETI companies benefit from an integrated mentoring program that features seasoned business leaders and entrepreneurs whose experiences provide enormous benefits to an entrepreneur who is attempting to conceive and position a young business for success. The road to growth and profitability can be long and daunting, and our entrepreneurs appreciate the value of an experienced team of mentors/supporters. Setting goals—and following through to ensure their achievement—is a critical skill, and this is a key focus of the ETI process.
In addition to a mentor team that is selected based on the company’s specific business needs and challenges, we provide:
- 1:1 coaching
- Business development seminars and workshops
- Market research
- Business plan development and refinement
- Introductions to qualified investors
- Professional services contacts including CPA’s, consultants, and general business/intellectual property attorneys.
Three Options for ETI Clients
With mentoring, 1:1 coaching, and strategic guidance at the core of what we offer, our flexible approach enables us to serve entrepreneurs in one of three ways:
- Client-in-Residence: This is our most popular model. Clients rent space in our entrepreneur-friendly facility, which includes secured, quality office space; fully-equipped conference rooms; and a mail room. Another key benefit to being a resident is the opportunity to meet and collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs throughout the building. It’s very common for our companies to share common business challenges and successes over a cup of coffee—and we encourage this type of interaction!
- Virtual Client: Some companies manage and actively oversee manufacturing, warehousing, product fulfillment, or other non-office functions in another location, and find it easier not to physically locate at ETI. For these clients, the “virtual” approach is ideal. Other than an ETI office, every other benefit is included!
- Graduate Client: Our proudest moments take place when an ETI company has outgrown its space and no longer requires many of the services that we provide (after all, this is why we’re here). Many of our “graduates,” however, appreciate the continued benefits of monthly mentoring sessions and 1:1 coaching even though they are relocating to a larger facility. If this is beneficial to the company, then we are pleased to provide this type of arrangement.
Regardless of how we work together, ETI is here to assist companies across Northwest Pennsylvania. To arrange a meeting or initial consultation—or to simply ask a few questions—we’re only a phone call or e-mail away!